JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTING
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates vendor/client's accounts receivable invoices.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, vendor, suppliers and banking contacts.
- Keeps track of company assets, inventory items.
- Keeps track and handles client account receivable, follow up client payment, keeps control A/R turn over.
- Bank reconciliation daily and monthly.
- Keeps track, record, verify receipts, process payment all company credit cards.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by management.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 1 -2 years responsible in accounting/ bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Knowledge in QuickBooks program is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in Thai is a plus.
- Must be able to keep client or company matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.